Photographic Collection Specialists
Cost effective strategies to get your photographs organised.
If you can't find it, don't know who took it or don't know who owns it, then your photos are not working for you.
Working Photos specialises in photographic library collection management. If your existing photo collection needs an overhaul or you need to establish a new one, we can help. We are photographers and have extensive experience in managing collections in a communications and marketing environment. We understand the complex and various ways you need images to support your brand and marketing materials, whether online or print. Working Photos will listen to you and develop a system based on your individual needs. This will streamline how you work with images and other visual resources; saving you time, stress and energy. And we love working with NGO's.
We offer a range of services to get your photographs organised and working for you:
• Easy to use photo database systems
• Photo collection evaluation, revamping or updating
• Photo editing to match images to your branding
• Photographers to take great photographs
• Training to get your staff working better with photographs
• Cataloging and uploading services